” Dini Argeo “
DGTQ Panel Digital Weight Transmitter / Indicator
Multipurpose weight indicator/transmitter for panel mounting, 4 dependent or independent channels for direct reading and diagnostics of each connected load cell. The wide range of available interfaces, makes it easy to integrate the weighing with any automation system. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- Easy to use 5-key waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red LED display with 6 13-mm digits and 6 LEDs for showing active functions.
- Case for panel mounting in Abs according to DIN standard, 96x96x80 mm (lxhxpx). Perforation 90×88 mm (lxh) for panel mounting.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINI TOOLS
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Management of a digitally equalised 4-cell weighing system or management of 4 independent weighing systems.
- Master/Slave management (up to 4 Slaves / 1 Master).
- From 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 – MID
- OIML R51
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection with external units.
- RS485 or RS232/C bi-directional port configurable for network connection.
- PROFIBUS serial interface (DGTQPB model).
- 2 photomosfet outputs, expandable to 6 through the C4OUT option: 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO), with configurable functions.
- 2 optoisolator photocoupler inputs: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min – 20 mA max, with configurable functions.
- 16-bit analogue output (DGTQAN model) 4-20mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc at choice. Maximum load applicable on the output current: 300Ohm. Minimum load applicable on the output voltage: 1kOhm.
How to Calibrate