“DGTQF”: MICROCONTROLLER FOR INDUSTRIAL DOSAGE SYSTEMS
High performing microcontroller which, through the simple programming of the parameters, offers the possibility to manage single product dosage systems in loading or in unloading, or multiproduct dosages and mixtures. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- Easy to use 5-key waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red LED display with 6 13-mm digits and 6 LEDs for showing active functions.
- Case for panel mounting in Abs according to DIN standard, 96x96x80mm (lxhxp). Perforation 90×88 mm (lxh) for panel mounting.
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion with 4 channels, up to 400 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or PC with Dinitools.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- Time Date.
- Memory back-up for recording dosage data in case it’s accidentally turned off.
- Printing the dosage and consumption data.
- From 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 – MID
- OIML R51
- RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection with external units.
- RS485 bidirectional port configurable for network connection.
- Six 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO) photomosfet outputs configurables according to the selected dosage function.
- 2 configurable optoisolator photocoupler inputs: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min – 20 mA max for START/STOP dosage.
- Analogue 16 bit output (only for DGTQFAN model), configurable as 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc or 0-10Vdc. Maximum load applicable on the output current: 300Ohm. Minimum load applicable on the output voltage: 1kOhm.