High performing microcontroller for panel mounting; through simple programming of the parameters, it offers the possibility to manage single product dosage systems in loading or in unloading, or multiproduct dosages and mixtures.
- Easy to use 5-key waterproof keyboard.
- Highly efficient red LED display with 6 20-mm digits and 6 LEDs for showing active functions.
- Case for panel mounting. Dimensions: 143,5 x 72 x 129mm(lxhxw). Drill template: 136,5 x 67,5 x 140mm (lxhxw).
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion with 4 channels, up to 400 conv./sec. autoselect.
- Connectable with up to 16 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
- Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or PC with Dinitools.
- Up to 8 signal linearization points with DINITOOLS (3 from keypad).
- Time Date.
- Memory back-up for recording dosage data in case it’s accidentally turned off.
- Printing the dosage and consumption data.
- From 12 Vdc to 24 Vdc power supply.
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
- OIML R76
- OIML R61 – MID
- OIML R51
- 1 RS232/C or RS485 bidirectional port configurable for connection to PC or external units.
- 1 RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer.
- Six 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO) photomosfet outputs configurable according to the selected dosage function.
- Four 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min – 20 mA max inputs (optoisolator photocouplers) with functions dependent on the selected dosage function.
- Analogue 16 bit output (only for DGTPFAN model), configurable as 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc or 0-10Vdc. Maximum load applicable on the output current: 300Ohm. Minimum load applicable on the output voltage: 1kOhm.